– Senior Advisors
– Buyside Advisors
Retail Investment Group is a boutique brokerage firm that specializes in the transactions of NNN properties across the country. After being in business for over 20 years, we are actively growing our home office agent base, giving you the opportunity to be a part of the foundation of our long-term goals. With little to no red tape, we offer a platform that consists of our marketing team, transaction coordinator, office assistant, and open-door policy. We are a collaborative team with all the tools needed to further your career.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Industry leading split structures for advisors
· Collaborative and transparent environment
· Fun, creative and driven team environment
· Support and structure needed to succeed – marketing team, transaction coordinator, office administrator
· Inspired and trustworthy leadership
· Training, coaching and empowerment
· Family feel – we truly care about all people that choose to work here
· Semi-annual company volunteer days
· Wednesday team lunches
· Relaxed dress code
Advisor, Senior Advisor, and Buyside Advisor
· Job Type: Full-time, Commission
· Must possess active Arizona Real Estate or Broker’s License
· Commercial Real Estate industry experience required to communicate effectively with investors, brokers, and attorneys to guide transactions to completion (applicants with non-real estate experience but strong drive to succeed will be considered)
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Ability to build and manage relationships
· Accountable and a team player
· Organized and able to multi-task
· Disciplined work ethics with solid negotiation skills
· Always represent the firm and its clients in a professionally manner
· This is a 1099 (independent contractor) position so you will use your own computer, we provide the rest.
· Must be comfortable with cold calling leads/prospects. Note that this is a commission only position.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO STEVEN@RETAIL1031.COM
Retail Investment Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CANDIDATE CONFIDENTIALITY WILL BE MAINTAINED